Friday, June 6, 2008

*ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate computers! My post, which in my opinion, was very witty, was just lost! So, here's my hopefully accurate recreation of it.*

Stress can do a body a bit of damage, from emotional to psychological to physical damage. It's quite powerful. Lately, I've been exhausted. To the point where this morning if I hadn't have had to have gone to work, I would have crawled back in bed. But both A (my daughter) and I made it to daycare and work, respectively. But the thought of my first cup of coffee was what kept me going. I am by no means a coffee lover. They all taste the same to me, but I do love the pick me up!

I did wake up this morning and do my usual 3-3.5 mile loop with my neighbor. And about 1/2 mile to 3/4 mile into it, it started to rain on us. Normally I can finish my walk/run in the rain, but today just bothered me. We finished, but I wasn't pleased about it. We did also pick up our pace, so that was nice.

We shall see how I feel after work, and if it is still raining, on whether or not I run. I don't know, I keep telling my neighbor that we should run together, but I think I'm a loner when it comes to running!

**Totally different tangent-- I went bathing suit shopping yesterday on my lunch break. And it was a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE experience. I had forgotten how harsh those dressing rooms really are. So we shall see if I end up in a bathing suit this summer or not! Stay tuned**

No comments: