Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tuesday and Thursday

Ok, so I totally flaked and didn't blog on Tues about my run, or was that Monday. Well, whatever... I ran one morning this week at 5am, and it was ok. Not great, but not horrible either. It was hot, humid and hazy Monday and Tuesday of this week. But I still got out there.

Then this morning, unexpectadly I was able to run as well. Usually, well, lately, I've been walking with my neighbor at 5am, instead of running. But she couldn't walk this morning, so I ran inside and grabbed my IPod and off I went. I ended up running for a little over a mile, and walked around 2.5 miles or so. It was ok. This morning was beautiful, weather wise... in the 60's and not hazy, hot or humid! So, hopefully I can get one more run in this week.

I'm so terrible, b/c I haven't stuck to my training schedule. But that's what happens when you walk instead of run, isn't it? :o) Oh well! Off I go!

No comments: